11.06.2010

What We Wore To The Happenings: Getting Lost



































































On my way to do a little thrifting for The Shop, I got lost and wound up driving by a market. So I stopped to see what it was about, and it ended up being a farmer's market. Since I only had a limited amount of cash I ended up with just a bunch of purple kale, but I took a few pictures. While I was shooting, a man behind me said "You gonna take my picture? Or will I break the lens?" So I took a quick shot of him, and wound up talking to this cabbage farmer for a long while. An interesting man with a hearty laugh. All in all a pretty good day.





















 



























I wore vintage wide leg jeans, brown leather loafers, and a pink blouse.

-Ladybird

No comments:

Post a Comment