|my bedroom before|
What you need:
Lace fabric the size of your headboard, thrifted lace is perfect on the cheap.
A newspaper taped together the size of your headboard
Double sided tape
1. Tape the lace, making sure to measure the center and put a little dot
2. Tape the newspaper together into one large sheet using the double sided tape
3. Fold the paper in half and draw half of your design making sure the middle is on the fold
4. Cut out your design, retaining the top part, tape it on top of the lace, making sure to line up the center with your measured center
5. Get out your spray paint and go wild
6. Remove the lace and paper from the wall, and you have yourself a cheap, handmade, awesome headboard!
The hardest part of this project was picking a shape. In the end, I went pretty simple, but I think that let the pattern and design show through. If you make one yourself, I would love to see how it turns out. This was an experiment for me, and I am very happy with the results.-Ladybird