11.12.2010

A Very Vintage Day

















Hanging out in my quilted housecoat. Snuggly and warm, this piece is quite special to me. Every Christmas our tradition is to get new pajama's and two years ago, our house burnt down right before Christmas with our pajama's and all. This was the first vintage piece I got after all my vintage clothing went up in flames. My mom and dad thrifted it from Savers and gave it to me as my Christmas pajamas. It reminds me of the warmth of my family.


































Lunching with my lady at Turtle Bread, amazing tomato basil soup!
Then off to the Cottage House, once monthly vintage furniture sale! It is this really amazing old house that has been turned into a shop, and each room re-done every month to fit a theme. I am crazy about French Country or Paris Apartment.  I am so in love with this place, some great pieces for not too expensive.

(photo from Yelp!)
Electric Fetus, hunting for that just right album to fit my weekend mood. Thought about Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings, Band of Horses and Cee Lo. Ended up with nothing because I couldn't decide what mood I was in.


 Then out for my sister's sister's birthday! Roller Garden!

















Rollerskating with the dinosaurs. . . if by dinosaur you mean 58 year old who was king of the skate hustle back in the day. . . that would be about right.





It all ended with snowflakes on my eyelashes, perfect ending to a great day!

 -Ladybird

No comments:

Post a Comment