1.27.2011

Vintage Inspired: Paint by Numbers

I have been in pursuit of a new hobby, and some new art for my upcoming apartment, and I think some vintage paint-by-number kits could be just the thing. I love the natural, subdued colors like terracotta, teal, navy, gray, brown, and cream that these old scenes supply. I especially love the landscapes, but some floral designs would complement the space in my mind as well. The following serve as inspiration, I am on the lookout for completed and blank pieces.

-Twill

Photo Sources 1/2/3/4/5






















2 comments:

  1. this is my dream wall...i am trying to start a small collection myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed, i love this! i did a post last spring with a bunch of paint by number wall images that i loved... just went back and found it. now you've got me inspired again!

    http://abananamedley.blogspot.com/2010/07/painting-by-numbers-connecting-dots.html

    ReplyDelete