1.23.2011

A Slideshow of a Day

We have been trying to make the most out of our last week in Portland. Taking many walks around the neighborhood, trying new places, taking in the sights and sounds, and enjoying the weather (so much). Here is a look into our day yesterday, slideshow style.

It was a lazy morning, filled with numerous refills of coffee, a few packed boxes, and a phone call from my Ladybird. We headed out on a walk from our neighborhood to the Pearl district, stopping at Deschutes Brewery for a beer. I had the sampler, 6-4 ounce glasses that looked cute, but hit hard, since our plan was to eat lunch afterward. It made me happy to write out my own list of beer choices, as I like to take any opportunity I can to hand write a list.

























We went to lunch at a taqueria called CHA CHA CHA! and then to Henry's Tavern where they have 100 beers on tap. We stopped one last time at Whole Foods and got some essentials: bread, eggs, oranges, apples, granola, almond milk, coffee, and some new tea. We tried some bulk vanilla rooibos and I swear it tastes just like my favorite Tazo tea from Starbucks by the same name and at a fraction of the price. We came home and watched Dinner for Schmucks, it was quite funny. Have a great weekend!



















-Twill

No comments:

Post a Comment