12.23.2010

Vintage Inspired: Wrapping Paper

While wrapping presents this year, I chose to use brown paper and white string, as it is natural, classic, and reminds me of the Sound of Music ("brown paper packages, tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things"). I also found a bag full of vintage "to and from" tags at the local thrift that were oh so cute. Some even had velvet! I have some vintage wrapping paper saved up as well, mostly in children's birthday themes, but I thought I would share some beautiful images of vintage holiday wrapping paper to get everyone in the mood for a last minute wrapping frenzy.
-Twill
Tree Hats

Jolly Boys and Girls

Oh St, Nick, You're So Dreamy (I love the non-traditional colors)

Peace on Earth

2 comments:

  1. I love these! I have a stash of vintage baby shower wrapping paper and I treasure it. Almost too much to actually USE it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the hard thing with vintage paper, isn't it? I always have such a hard time actually using it too, knowing it will be torn to shreds upon opening!

    ReplyDelete