11.16.2010

Vintage Inspired: Pillow People

I found this vintage pattern today and all I can say is, wow. I have been perusing the patterns lately, whenever I am out looking for things for the shop, because there is something so lovely about sewing your own clothing/home decor. I have WAY too many patterns already, as my grandma had an entire closet filing cabinet system dedicated to them that I inherited, but I simply can't get enough. I can see these pillows being sewn with vintage fabrics and sold in the shop. As the pattern states, "Simple-to Make playmate pillows to delight any child. Girl has bows in hair; boy has bow tie. Pup has floppy ears with contrast facings; ribbon bow. Puss has collar and ribbon tie."

























They also remind me of these from my childhood, and hey, is that a tea party they are crashing?

-Twill

No comments:

Post a Comment